✧ URGENT ANNOUNCEMENTS!
* 2021.8.27 Due to an explosive spread of COVID-19, the clinic will be minimally open at least until September 12th. We are basically open according to the web calendar, but may close at a short notice. We do not have proper facilities to deal with possibly infected patients, while it is our highest priority to ensure that our regular patients can keep coming to the clinic with no concerns for unnecessary exposure. This entails unavailability of the same-day appointments and flexible opening hours and days based on appointments. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
* 2021.7.20 Due to the fifth wave of the corona epidemic and possible commotion associated with the Olympics, we will continue to limit the opening hours throughout the month of August. We will be closed from Friday, the 6th to Wednesday, the 11th and open from Thursday, the 12th to Saturday, the 14th instead. We will also be closed on Monday, the 30th and Tuesday, the 31st. The clinic will be closed one hour before the closing time except for prior appointments. Online consultations are always available.
* 2021.4.20 In the never ending COVID-19 pandemic we have decided no longer to postpone our trips to the Netherlands to provide much desired medical services to Japanese expatriates. Our trips were originally planned from May 23rd to 31st and from July 9th to 18th, but due to possible self-quantaine requirements in both countries, we will also be closed in the preceding and following periods. Please refer to our web calendar for the specific dates. We can be contacted any time online and will offer necessary help throughout these periods. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
* 2021.2.23 Due to the prolonged COVID-19 situation, we were obliged to cancel all our regular business trips to the Netherlands for the past year. We have modified our web calendar from March onwards so we could reschedule them for May and July. An unexpected turn for the worse of the current situation may result in further schedule changes, but we certainly hope that it will not be the case.
* 2021.1.24 Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have decided to cancel our business trip that was planned for February. Accordingly, we made minor changes in our web calendar.
* 2021.1.1 We wish you a Happy New Year! The clinic will be open again from Monday, January 4th.
* 2020.12.17 Due to rapidly increasing COVID-19 cases, we will be closed on Monday, December 21st in addition to the planned closure from December 18th to 20th.
* 2020.12.12 Our internet and IP telephone have been out of order. Please try to contact us again this afternoon.
* Due to the Corona-related cancellation of our planned business trip in October and of an academic conference in November, the calendar for the last three months of this year had to be largely altered.
* There are significantly more closed days in February 2021 than in other years due to an extra business trip in that month for organizing ”the Health Check for Japanese Residents in the Netherlands”, canceled twice in 2020.
* The office hours of our clinic will be shortened throughout this year as follows: from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Appointments will remain available during the normal hours.
* Further schedule changes are possible depending on the COVID-19 situation.
✧ The "web calendar" has been updated.
✧ Credit cards (VISA, Master Card, Diners Club) are now accepted for payment in the clinic.